Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gather Documentation

I contacted Van's about the data wire between the SkyView and the SL-40 COM radio.  I am able to order the wire as a part from Van's.  
I placed and order and the wire should be here by the end of the week.  I ordered some spare fuses from Van's.  They arrived today so I brought them to the hangar. 

I have been gathering documentation in preparation for the completion of the build and the DAR inspection.  I down loaded the Brake Installation Manual from MATCO Manufacturing.  I printed it and had it bound.  I have printed and bound the Rotax Installation Manual and the Rotax Maintenance Manual.  I also had the Rotax Operators Manual bound.  I printed the SkyView Installation Guide and the SkyView Installation Manual and the SkyView User Guide both version 7, the current version of the software.  I put the SkyView manuals in loose leaf notebooks.  There is considerable documentation to gather and maintain.  
I also found a case of Dremel Tool attachements in the shop at home so I brought them to the hangar too.