Thursday, March 3, 2011

Upholstered Seats and Interior Trim Arrives


 
 
Three boxes arrived this afternoon.  They were from Flight Line Interiors.  One box contained the seats, one box contained the carpets and side wall trim and the last package contained the upper rear bulkhead cover with the word "EXPERIMENTAL" embroidered in the center.  I left the pieces in the plastic bags so they don't get dirty.
I did put one of the seats and seat backs in the airplane to see how they look.  I am going to be very pleased with the final interior.  I am going to have some paint mixed to match the vinyl.  I will probably have some paint mixed to match the carpet.  I will then have both batches of paint put into spray cans.  It won't be long until the weather moderates and I will be able to paint the interior.