Monday, December 19, 2011

AST Servo Connector and Remove Canopy


 
 
 
This afternoon I finished installing the pins on the AST Servo wires.  I attached the pins and inserted them into the connector.  I twisted the wires and inserted the connector into the slot opening in the servo tray.  It appears to be the way it is intended.
After finishing the installation of the new connector to the servo tray I decided to remove the canopy and turn the fuselage around in the garage.  I want to be able to roll it over onto its side as I anticipate installing the plumbing and wiring for the new Skyview instrumentation.  I will begin working on the canopy in the shop and will run some of the new plumbing lines at the tailcone area.  I also want to install the tubing and fittings for the AOA.  I unbolted the canopy fittings  and Arlene help me lift it off of the fuselage.  It is now stored in the shop. 
I turned the work table with the fuselage around so the fuselage now faces the back of the garage.