Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Firewall Forward Wiring Continues

This afternoon I continued to install the firewall forward wiring.  I stripped the ends of the EGT exhaust  gas temp wiring harness freeing the yellow and red wires.  I stripped the wires and crimped on the male electrical c connectors included.  I also cut the connectors off of the ends of the EGT sensors and crimped new female connectors to those wires.
I installed the wires from the wiring harness into the manifold pressure sensor connector and installed the connector into the sensor mounted on the firewall.  The wires are really long so I coiled them and taped them together.  I also installed the power wiring to and between the master relay and the starter relay.  There are still a lot of wires that need to be connected.  I have coiled them and wire tied them to the engine mount.