Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Firewall Electrical Components

For the past few days I have sorted, moved and checked the inventory on the parts I received last week.  I also reinstalled the top on the Rotax box.  I removed the box from the bottom so it is now a cover I can remove and work on the engine as needed.
Today I started to install the electrical components on the firewall.  I started by prepping the battery area.  I primed and painted the batter hold down channel and cut the battery spacers from the T6 aluminum tube.
I installed the Master Relay, the Starter Relay, the Manifold Pressure Sensor and the Rectifier Regulator.  
I also installed the ground wires (P-149 & P-151)  to the Oil Reservoir Brace and the Power Cable (P-150) to the battery terminal.  I caped and taped the end of the Power Cable to the fire wall.